Sunday, January 5, 2014

Script for Preliminary task

Kayleigh walks into the hall to take a seat next to Jess who is sitting on her own.

                  Kayleigh:

"Are you okay?"

                     Jess:

"Not really"

                 Kayleigh:

"Whats up? Do you need a chat?"

                   
                   Jess:

"I'll be fine"

                 Kayleigh:

"Please, you can trust me you know you can"

                    Jess:

"My mum and me had a arguement last night and she is threatning to kick me out"

                 Kayleigh:

"Oh my god, im so sorry to hear that, i hope everything turns out okay"

                   Jess:

"I've gotta go"

Jess gets up and rushes past Kayleigh and down the stairs, as she gets to the bottom of the stairs she breaks down in tears and begins to cry and fall on the floor.

                 Kayleigh:

"Jess!" (shouts)

Kayleigh gets up from her seat and hurrys down the stairs to comfort Jess. When she gets to Jess she sits down beside her and puts her arm on her.

                  Kayleigh:

"Come on, it will be okay"
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment