Monday, April 28, 2014

evaluation 6

 
Evaluation 6
What have i learnt by doing this final project? How have i adapted to the software and equipment? ~ From finishing my final peice i have learnt so many new things, from using a camera, editing and uploading. ~ Before starting my final peice i knew the basics and how to use a camera but i still was not very confident when filming, i had always done the little things lile handhold the camera so i had no idea to use a tripod or anything else that is used to hold a camera. I knew how to do things tat are really simple like take pictures, film, zoom in and out, pretty much the basics that everyone knows when using a camera. When i started my final peice little did i know there are so may other things to do and use with a camera that could make your film or help it look much better. I realised that focusing the camera was not my best quality but i got there in the end, and learning little things like this and how to use the different settings on a camera has built up my confidence and i am now comfortable with using a camera to film something and know what im doing instead of being clueless with how to work it. Another thing i found really important when filming is LIGHT! I never used to realise how important different lights can effect your film. Natural daylight i found was the best for taking pictures but sometimes when filming it made things just look white and took the detail out of things. EDITING was another area where i was not very confident in. I used to film youtube videos of my own but i didnt really know what i was doing when it come to editing so i kind of just gave up when i felt like my editing failed. I didnt really bother to research what editing documents worked and let me do what i wanted to. For editing my final peice we used Premire elements, i was so amazed with how easy this is to use with abit of commen sence, as i didnt really know how to edit, using premire elements helped me allot and i picked up on how to do things really quickley. The hardest thing i found doing on Premire Elements was inputting sound and voiceovers, but the easy thing i found was putting and cutting each clip in the right place, even though this took a while i liked doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment